Helium and Repairs
Blimps.co.uk offer an inhouse repair service for your damaged Blimps. This is a unqique service which you will not find with any other supplier, as we not make blimps in our factory but we can also repair them in house.
All Blimps are inflated, inspected, photographed and a full report is then issued to the client.
Where blimp damage is repairable a cost is quoted.
All repaired Blimp Hulls are left inflated overnight for bubble testing.
- In House inspection and Repairs to Blimps.
- Welded repairs Not glued. This makes for a much stronger repair.
- Re delivery and set up for client if required.
- Prompt service, 24-48 hours for repairs.
- 24 hour hull testing prior to shipment to make sure repairs have worked.
- Full inspection reports issued to client with photos prior to repairs being carried out.
All our Blimp repairs are via heat welding, NOT gluing, so all our Blimp repairs air tight, and as strong as the original weld line.
Blimps.co.uk can supply Helium gas in a number of sized cylinders. The gas we supply is balloon gas quality, and is ideal for all forms of Helium filled Blimps, special shapes, and spheres. The most popular size is L size. You will need 2 x cylinders per Blimp.
Blimps.co.uk has a large stock of cylinders in its warehouse, which we can supply along with the original purchase of the Blimp.
Loss of cylinders will result in a £400 + Vat loss fee.
L size cylinders are £195 + Vat per cylinder.
Rental charge is £18 + Vat per month per cylinder, the first month is free.
Filler tube kits can be sold seperatly for a charge of £40 + Vat per kit.
1) On site delivery can be offered, multi drop and collection of cylinders on an agreed date can be offered.
2) Cylinder components, cylinder stems, pressure gauges, filler tube kits can all be provided.
3) Nationwide next day or same day delivery.
4) Multi drop and collection project management.
5) Delivery of gas with the inflatables is via our insured fleet of vans and operators.